Sunday 21 April 2013

bogged.


Willow, discovering why we always tell her to not walk there. She got bogged (can you see how deeply her left foot has sunk in?!) and freaked out.

We're a bit stuck with the garden at the moment. M is disappointed that all our veggies have drowned in the rain. What I would really like to do is to lower this garden bed- which seems crazy, I know! It gets enough water... but this water has no where to go, and since this bed is *higher* than our courtyard's paved area... you can imagine how that goes. After lowering it ever so slightly, I'd love to put in a raised garden bed.

But, we're in a rental. There's only so much worth doing in a house that we are in for only a few years. M and I often hope that I (since I'm an only child, and M has two older brothers) have a super rich, currently unknown relative on death's door. You know, the one's that emails from Nigeria always tell you about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...